This room also includes a hairdryer, flat screen TV, phone, and safe. These rooms can accommodate up to four guests.
Staterooms that can accommodate third and fourth passengers feature a queen sofa bed.
Suite Guests also receive the following:
• 24 hour access to the Suite Lounge located on deck 14 forward with suite SeaPass card
• Continental breakfast available in the Suite Lounge daily from 7:00 am to 10:00 am
• Breakfast served in Chops Grille and on the starboard side of the Deck 3 Main Dining Room during scheduled operating hours
• Lunch served on the starboard side of the Deck 3 Main Dining Room on At Sea day during scheduled operating hours
• Hors d’oeuvres and cocktails served in the lounge daily from 5:00pm to 8:30pm
• Complimentary room service 24-hours a day (drinks are additional)
• Full Dining Room menu room-service privilege through Room Service by dialing 3414 or 3415 during Dining Room service hours daily
• Complimentary fruit plate and Evian water on embarkation day (one fruit plate and one bottle of Evian water)
• Luxury spa bathrobes and slippers for use onboard
• In-room coffee maker with complimentary coffee
• In-room tea kettle with complimentary Tazo® tea
• Exclusive pillow menu with four pillow options upon request
• Complimentary pressing service on the second day of the cruise (Tuesday, January 22nd)
• Mattel® board games available from the Suite Lounge
• Dinner wine pre-ordering assistance
• Assistance with making Spa treatment and salon appointments (appointments subject to availability)
• Arrangement of private parties in suite
• Priority Disembarkation with private departure lounge in the Deck 5 Main Dining Room (no food service, but Chops is available for suite guests)
**Amenities are subject to change.